Update on COVID-19
Concerning the current situation related to coronavirus SARS-COV-2, we follow all the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local Authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests & employees, therefore we have taken all necessary prevention measures to ensure your safety during your stay. In accordance to this we have increased cleaning & sanitizing practices.
Changes or cancellations for your upcoming bookings will remain flexible for your convenience.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more info or help to make your trip and accommodation confortable and safe.
• Hand sanitizers in all public areas.
• As every year, so this year all our air conditioners have been maintained
• Disinfection of the key cards of the rooms.
• No room for non-residents to enter the rooms.
• Daily room cleaning at the request of the customer.
• Daily change of clothing and towels at the request of the customer.